the daily struggles of Junior with his skin problems

Sunday, May 28, 2006

pathetic dog

No one wanted to purchase him. He was already 6 months old at the pet shop. I could see other more popular puppies snapped up. His forlorn face, I could remember forever.
And so I bought him. 4th october 2000.

Soon he grew up, but realised that he has skin problems.
(I'm not saying that his is a great big problem that I should make a big hoo-ha of, and blog only about my dog. My aim is to blog about what I have tried on him and what works and what doesn't.)

OK, anyway, back to the story.

Sent him to a veterinary in Serangoon North. It was diagnosed as just itchy skin problem.

Put him on countless different over the counter diets. ANF, Science Diet, Eagle Pack, Solid Gold, Nutro, Pro Plan - be it wet or dry. Nothing helps.

He would scratch like there's no tomorrow; bite his paws as if it doesn't belongs to him.

It went on for about a year. Switched pet food, switched doctors, switched clinics, switched shampoo. Seeing him in such flaky, rough, reddish skin, I could only feel dispair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home