the daily struggles of Junior with his skin problems

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

man on cte and tape

Last Sunday, we went to a wedding dinner at M Hotel.

Lets not talk about the food. Nothing much to gush about anyway.

While on the way on the CTE, the dot-matrix-marquee-signboard showed "man walking sh after balestier". WAH!!

Nearing balestier exit, all cars on 3 lanes simultaneously slowed down to see this white hair, crazy old man hobbling along the exit. whoohoo!! Happening...

My question is, how the hell did he managed to get onto the expressway?

Oh yes, tape. I wore a low cut top to the wedding dinner. Should I bend down, I would like an idiot. Hence, I taped up the parts that would gape open. That hurts. Oh!! The vanity of woman!
I tell myself I won't tape myself up next time. Either:
1. I don't wear the top again
2. I don't bend down
Hmmmmm......
Maybe, I should tape myself next time.
(Never knew I would go to such extremes. Guys on earth, roll your eyeballs!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home