the daily struggles of Junior with his skin problems

Monday, June 26, 2006

of undies and direction

Just a few days ago, while doing my no.2 in the ladies, I realised that I've worn my undies the other way round, i.e front to back, back to front.
No wonder I felt funny....as if too much breeze on the back and too stifling at the front.
The norm that happens all the time would be wearing it inside out due to the morning rush.
I did a 1 minute contemplation as to whether if I should make the switch. Yes, I admit, if sometimes I wear it inside out, I cannot be bothered to undo the error, right the wrong, fix the problem, administer a solution blah blah blah.
I decide against the switch.
I came out of the cubicle happy with my decision.
Then I ran back and made the switch.
I tell myself I would resist the urge to right things wrong if this happens next time. My question is, is this a wrong in the first place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home