the daily struggles of Junior with his skin problems

Monday, June 26, 2006

my dream

Yesterday, I had a dream.

I dreamt that I was in a car with 2 other colleagues. It was a left hand drive. We crash into a high school bus. It was a though I'm in angmohland.

funnypartOne: My colleague told me she had the reverse gear on so we won't be that badly smashed up.

When the ambulance came, funnypartTwo: I told myself I have to act the most feeble in front of the most handsome high school kid. Which I did for one Brad Pitt lookalike.

When I was wheeled to the hospital, I saw my parents sticking "man yue" (one month) baby notice on the delivery ward notice board (my sisters both had babies in May you see). They asked me where I was going, as if they couldn't see whats wrong with me.

All I know was, I had slight injuries, except that I couldn't breathe, as though my lungs were collapsing.

The doctor cometh. funnypartThree: Hugh Jackman!!!!!

He treated me and I recovered. funnypartFour: we fell in love.
I remembered that it the main bulk of the super long dream was devoted to our dating time.
I didn't wanted it to end you see.

funnypartFive: he had a part in a new movie and we went to the gala premiere of the movie. I bumped into his wife. Then I got fuming mad that he two-timed me.

I bumped into this younger brother and we funnypartSix: had a sexy dance. Hugh darling was furious that I took sweet revenge. He stomped off with his wife in tow.

Then I woke up. The dream lasted the whole night. I had a whole night of male bonding.

1 Comments:

Blogger kaitlynn said...

Are you like missing out on men?
We gotto do something bt tat asap....!!!

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home