the daily struggles of Junior with his skin problems

Sunday, October 01, 2006

emotions

I've been feeling very sad these few weeks. I don't know why, but I know I just feel very very sad.

Maybe it's because of the fact that I cannot get what I loved, and it pains me. Human are just damn selfish.

Maybe it's because I see my parents still slogging so hard even till now; it pains me. Human are just tireless. (ok, cross out 'human" and replace with 'Singaporeans')

Maybe it's because I fear for junior. I fear that he is growing old in another few years time and will leave me eventually. I cannot even bear to think about this scary thought; it pains me. Human just want to escape reality.

Maybe its because, the recent serials I've watched made me cry. Human are just too emotional.

Maybe its because, I fear that I cannot perform in my new job. I have this fear of getting bad vibes from management. Human are just fearful.

Maybe it's because, I really cannot get what I want. The more I want it, the more wrong I am. The more i yearn for it, the further it gets away from me. The more I need it, the more pain I feel. Humans are just....humans.

I am very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home